Southern
Illinois
GOOSE
CHASE

Welcome to the Chase!

Join us in exploring the hidden gems of Southern Illinois through an exciting adventure that celebrates our vibrant communities and supports local businesses.

We believe in the power of discovery and connection, which is why we've created this event to encourage people to get out, explore, and experience all that our region has to offer. By downloading the Goose Chase App and participating in our missions, you'll not only earn points and win prizes but also uncover the charm of our small towns, discover unique shops and restaurants, and immerse yourself in our rich cultural and natural heritage.

Join the Goose Chase today and be part of something truly special!

HOW IT WORKS

Participating in the Southern Illinois Goose Chase is easy and fun! Here's a quick overview of what to expect:

1. Download the App: Get started by downloading the Goose Chase App on your smartphone. It's free and available for both iOS and Android devices.
  2. Sign Up: Create an account and join the Southern Illinois Goose Chase event within the app. Don't forget to invite your friends and family to join the adventure too!
  3. Complete Missions: Explore Southern Illinois and complete missions assigned through the app. These missions will take you to various locations, where you'll discover local businesses, landmarks, and attractions.
  4. Earn Points: Each completed mission earns you points, bringing you closer to winning exciting prizes. The more missions you complete, the more points you accumulate!
  5. Win Prizes: Compete with other participants for the top spots on the leaderboard and win fantastic prizes generously provided by our local businesses.
Ready to start your Southern Illinois adventure? Download the app below and join the fun!

Here is what you need to know:
It is free to participate, but you have to download the app in order to play. 

Name - Southern Illinois Goose Chase
Join code: 1959W7

Password: SIchase

1. Download the Goosechase iOS or Android app.
2. Log in. New to Goosechase? Sign up for an account or play as a guest.
3. Search for this Experience by code 1959W7 and then enter the SIchase Once you find your Experience, click Let's Go!
4. Create your player profile.
5. Lastly, set yourself apart with a name and photo and click Save

RULES: By participating in the Southern Illinois Goose Chase you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions. (See below)  Any inappropriate content will be removed and you will not be allowed to participate.

• One winner/prize per household and or family
  • Must be 18 or older to play
  • Last day to play is May 31
  • If there are multiple top scores, winners may be chosen by first to complete or by random draw.
  • Participants that complete 10 or more missions, will be enter into a drawing to win a prize
  • You MUST follow the directions on each Mission. Organizers review all submissions - bonus point will be given after approval. If a submission is found to be wrong, you will be notified via the app, with the opportunity to redo if applicable. 
  • Follow the Facebook SI Goose Chase page to get up-to-date information. 
Questions can be submitted through email at info@aaf.org or through the events Facebook page: SI Goose Chase

Terms and Conditions
_______
By participating in the Southern Illinois Goose Chase, organized by American Advertising Federation SI, SIU AdLab, and the Daily Egyptian, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:

Get the Goose Chase App