Police Blotter 4/12/12

Campus

Miles A. Lashley, a student from Glenview, was arrested Sunday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia outside Warren Hall. Lashley was issued a Carbondale City pay by mail citation.

Two students were arrested on charges of domestic battery Sunday outside University Hall. Carlos D. Pendleton and Aminah R. Steward, both students from Chicago, were transported to the Jackson County Jail. Neither victim required medical treatment.

Campus police reported criminal damage to state supported property at Schneider Hall Friday. Police reported damage to a window and frame. There are no current suspects.

An 18-year-old student reported being battered by several suspects at a smoking area outside Schneider Hall Friday. The incident began with an earlier argument between the victim and three females, according to a report. The victim did not require medical attention. The investigation is ongoing.

Three students were arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis under 30 grams outside Neely Hall on April 5. Ranferi Flores Jr., a student from Chicago, and Wyatt J. Humrichous, a student from Chrisman, were issued Carbondale City pay by mail citations for possession of drug paraphernalia. Mitchell J. Condon, a student from McHenry, was issued a Carbondale City notice to appear for possession of cannabis.

City

Police responded Monday to a burglary in the 500 block of West College Street. Officers learned an unknown suspect entered the residence and stole property sometime between 11:00 a.m. on Saturday and 1:00 a.m. on Monday. The investigation is ongoing.

Police responded to four separate residences in the 500 block of South Graham Street in references to reports of burglary Sunday. Officers learned an unknown suspect entered each residence and stole property sometime between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. on Sunday. The investigation is ongoing.

Police responded Saturday to burglary of a motor vehicle in the 1300 block of East Grand Avenue. Officers learned an unknown suspect entered the vehicle and stole property sometime between 11:00 p.m. on Friday and 12:40 a.m. on Sunday. The investigation is ongoing.

Police responded Saturday to a residential burglary in the 500 block of South Rawlings Street. Officers learned an unknown suspect entered the residence and stole property sometime between 9:45 p.m. on Friday and 12:00 a.m. on Saturday. The investigation is ongoing.